Brevard Renaissance Fair
- Dates January 20, 2018 – February 4, 2018 (Recurring weekly on Sunday, Saturday)
- Time Various times
- Admission $5-$21
- Location Wickham Park
- Address 2500 Parkway Dr. Melbourne, FL 32935
- Phone (321) 458-3515
The Faire showcases talented artisans and craftspeople from all over the countryside who display and sell a variety of goods, trinkets and wares. Visitors to the Brevard County Renaissance Festival will find one-of-a-kind blacksmithing, pewter jewelry, stone carvings, wood-working, weaving, hand-blown glassware, leather crafts and much more.
- The excitement is electrifying whether you’re cheering on armored knights as they joust on the Tournament Field, or enjoying a show at one of the 3 stages of continuous entertainment.
- Just when you think you are having fun, there’s more –Pony rides, and games of skill that challenge those of any age; shoot arrows, throw battle-axes.
- A delicious food court where crowds indulge in sweet potato fries, blooming onions, giant turkey legs, as well as a variety of pastries and desserts, and don’t forget the Meade!
- Fun for the entire family, young and young-at-heart alike. Children are made knights and ladies of Brevardia at the Royal Pavilion, where the King and Queen of Brevadia will greet their loyal subjects.